We all know online gambling is a lot of fun, but sometimes for some people, things can get complicated. They forget that it is important to play in moderation, and gambling becomes a bad habit with potentially serious consequences, instead of being a fun way to be entertained.
The management of Vasycasino.com takes responsible gambling very seriously and has therefore created this page to give you all the information you need to help you identify the symptoms of compulsive gambling behaviour.
All of Vasycasino.com's customer support agents are highly trained in identifying those prone to problem gambling. So we will do whatever is necessary to help a player in this situation. Vasycasino.com also performs various checks in order to detect and delete the accounts of individuals who have violated the rules concerning legal age.
Recording dishonest or inaccurate information regarding a player's age will result in forfeiture of winnings and may also lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution. In order to prevent the site from being accessed by children/minors, we recommend that players install software that allows filtering of the use of the website on the computers or various devices used within the household.
As responsible Gaming is a very important part of safe gaming and making sure that gaming will be fun and safe, this is the reason why you should keep in mind that setting limits when you open your gaming account is not a bad thing, but actually a good thing.
How can I make sure that I do not play too much?
This is a good question and at Vasy Casino you can set limits like Deposit limits.
If you feel like you should take a break from gaming this is also handled very well at Vasy Casino.
As all you have to do is open a chat with superior customer support and then tell the customer support agent that you would want to take a break from gaming.
Then they will as you for how long?
24h, 7 days, 30 days or more? Once you have indicated that for how long you want to take a break from gaming, the staff will set it up and that will be effective immediately. You can return and start playing again after the time has passed.
Possible symptoms of compulsive gambling:
Online gaming entertainment can become addicting and lead to life-changing for gamers with very harsh consequences. We have listed a few questions below to help you recognize the symptoms of problem gambling. If you or any of your close relatives/friends experience at least one of the symptoms mentioned below, action should be taken immediately to avoid further consequences and seek the necessary and available help as soon as possible.
- Do you play alone for long periods of time?
- Do you gamble until you spend your last penny?
- Have you lost interest in social interactions, relationships with loved ones (family, friends, job), or other hobbies due to gambling?
- Do you use gambling as a way to escape frustration, disappointment or boredom?
- When you lose, do you feel the need to replay in order to win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Have you ever been criticized for your game?
- Have you ever lied about gambling, for example to cover the amount you played or the time you spent there?
- Do you take some distance from work, your colleagues or your studies to play?
- Are you reluctant to spend your earned money on anything other than gambling?
- When you are strapped for cash, do you feel lost, desperate, and in need of playing again as soon as possible?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to get money to gamble or to pay off gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
Playing can be addicting. Play responsibly